- Seminar announcement: Bioinformatics approaches in DNA analysis via new generation sequencing05.05.2016
- Opening ceremony of biotechnology lab04.05.2016
- Biotechnology Lab23.11.2015
- Support from TUBITAK16.11.2015
- Congress participation30.06.2015
- Success of our Department Head30.06.2015
- Book publication26.06.2015
Welcome to the webpage of TU-GBE!
Our department was established in 2014 in order to train genetic engineers and bioengineers who are one of the rapidly developing current engineering fields of the new century.
Biotechnology and Bioengineering, envisioned by many authorities as to the profession of the future, mainly involve engineering practices based on living things, thus the field of study is extremely wide.Therefore, our department's teaching plan is planned to include numerous and equivalently important sub-disciplines of life sciences and engineering sciences. Our teaching plan is supported by many scientific and social activities as well as practical and theoretical courses. Please use the tabs above for details about our department's instructors, training plan, study topics, activities and infrastructure opportunities.